I'm an independent software developer.
You can contact me directly via LinkedIn.
I was one of the (infamous?) "Brisbane Cluster" (Tom Adams, Paul King) and, thanks to all of you good folks, throughly enjoyed my time at the conference in Sydney in 2007. I have no regrets - not even that comment about the underpants...
I convened or co-convened the following sessions:
- How to Start Testing A Large Legacy Application
- What Mistakes Can You Make in Designing Your Automated Tests
Other sessions I attended included:
I also attended the Brisbane 2009 conference, where I convened the following session:
Sorry about that title. I also attended:
- Dynamic Languages For Testing
- CI in the Cloud
- CI with Distributed Version Control
- Extending CI Past Traditional Dev & Release Process
I am completely responsible for all views I expressed while attending CITCON. They were mine, and I meant them.