Techniques Flows and Resources for creating test strategies
My notes: User:Robpark
- Test pipelines and integration strategies across teams
- Architecture is important
- Hardware complicates matters
- Required slow delivery cadence causes a wrinkle in continuous delivery
- Customers demand stability
- But customers don’t upgrade much (what’s the opposite of evergreen?)
- How many versions do you support?
- Can you whittle down your test matrix with mix panel metrics?
- What if you only have one broadcast a week? For a weekly spike in traffic.. (can emulate with mock broadcasts?)
- Recording event streams now .. in hope of being able to replay them .. focus on fixing problems quickly on the fly (over trying to handle/solve every problem)
- It’s so important to assume you will miss something .. so MTTR is critical