Tom Denley ran a session on using information radiators.
What To Radiate
- CI build information
- CI load
- Code clean-up graphs
- Prod status?
How To Radiate
- Big plasma
- Multi-screen wall
- Screens dotted about
- Desktop application
- Writing on the wall
- Digital picture frames
Case Study: Radiating CI Build Information
- Builds passing/failing
- Builds running/waiting
- Running build progress bar
- Time since last build
- Committers on the current build
- Failing builds marked under investigation
- DOH! -- everything is red, but don't panic I'm on it
- Be wary of information overload
- Be opinionated
- Have fun
Demo of CI-Eye
Tom gave a demonstration of CI-Eye, an open-source build radiator that he developed whilst learning about radiators.
For more information on CI-Eye, see 
Demo of Visuwall
A demo of the Visuwall radiator was given by two of its creators.
For more information on Visuwall, see