Revision as of 00:42, 9 April 2008 by Jtf (Talk | contribs) (Adding topics from a photo (but topics changed later))
CITCON Denver Sessions
- Watir and Selenium
- What is CI?
- What's an agile tester?
- Scaling continuous integration to the enterprise
- Incorporating metrics into CI / Production ready software every day
- Making builds faster, more efficient
- Functional tests take a long time
- Continuous Testing / Build Grids and Selective Testing
- Break Builds Based on Thresholds
- Role of Critical Testing with CI / Best Testing Practices with an Agile Team
- Can Feature Branching Work with CI
- Techniques for Data Setup with CI Context and Testing
- Implementing CI and Testing on Projects Developed Offshore with Waterfall
- Randomization and Defect Injection in Continuous Integration
- BDD vs. TDD (Benefits of BDD)
- Is it Bad if the Build Breaks?
- Mother Ship: Object Mother for Functional Testing
- Are DSL Based Frameworks the Future?
- CI Tool Smackdown
- Unit Testing with Groovy
- Test Driven Web Development
- Best Metrics for Determining Risk